Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to create a snapshot of a repository?
On Sunday 23 January 2011 20:26:19 Srinidhi B wrote:
After making this change, schedulers kept saying the following in the logs:

2011-01-24 00:22:21: looking at low prio Foo/snapshot (0/0/56/0/298)
- Foo/snapshot: bad config (Foo)

and the "snapshot" repository was never created inside /srv/obs/build/Foo/ -
where bs_admin looks for the source and destination repositories.

What am I doing wrong? If I have to include a "<path ../>" entry for
snapshot, then how is working in OBS for openSUSE:Factory? How do I create a
"snapshot" of an existing repository?

You need a base prjconf for that project. This can come via a path element from
a foreign project. This makes sense, if
your project is anyway not a selfhosted one.

Or add it to your project directly, this is why it works for openSUSE:Factory.
But you should
also remove the path of the other repository as consequence then.

bye
adrian

Srinidhi.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH