Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS book writing
Hi,

Le mardi 18 janvier 2011, à 13:56 +0100, Adrian Schröter a écrit :

after multiple people asked for OBS books and were willing to join
in writing them we set up the necessary infrastructure for writing them.

Please read the announcement here:

http://news.opensuse.org/2011/01/18/obs-books-project/

That's great news. May I suggest, when there's some free time, to look
at the Mallard format instead of Docbook. See
http://projectmallard.org/about/learn/

It's similar to Docbook, but it's easier to write, which might help to
get some more contributors.

Just a suggestion; it's already awesome to have the current documents!

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.