Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS book writing

Hi,

Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> 1/18/2011 12:56 오후 >>>
Please speak up here if you want to write also some parts. >Everything is
welcomed atm. And >if something is incorrect (technical >or language) we will
peer review it and fix it as second step.

Would like to contribute some parts for this project.
Think I could write OBS installation parts.
Specific topics :
- OBS install using OBS appliance.
- OBS install in OpenSUSE and SLES using YaST
- OBS setup and test build for the 1st time.

Indeed these are well described in Build Service portal and README file. Think
I could explain it more kind way and add some tips for the 1st time user.

Best regards,
YS Jang