[opensuse-buildservice] Creating stable snapshots of projects
We have a Project-A (1000+ packages) where we import some src rpms from another
distribution on a periodic basis.
Several other projects are built against the Project-A's repository. These
other projects get de-stabilized because of the constant fluctuation caused by
the imports of new src rpms in Project-A.

The goal is to create a stable snapshot of Project-A (let's call that
Project-A-STABLE), once Project-A has been built and tested. This
Project-A-STABLE will then be used by the other projects. When src rpms are
subsequently imported into Project-A, it should not cause any re-builds in
Project-A-STABLE.

How do you go about linking complete projects in OBS? Note sure if we should
be using branch, linkpac, copypac, ...

Please outline the steps involved in:
- creating the first snapshot (Project-A-STABLE )
- creating subsequent stable snapshots from Project-A to Project-A-STABLE.

The snapshot projects should preserve the revisions that it was branched off.

Thanks,

Mal