Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS book writing
Hi,

On 1/18/2011 at 05:56 AM, in message
<20110118125629.2CBC33C539A9@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Please speak up here if you want to write also some parts. Everything is
welcomed atm. And if something is incorrect (technical or language) we will
peer review it and fix it as second step.

I am interested in writing documentation about OBS and kernel module packages.
Specific topics:

- build.novell.com vs. build.o.o vs. private OBS instance: What is the
difference w/ respect to building kernel module packages? Which should a
developer choose?
- how to use single source to build kernel module packages for multiple
distros. Some is covered in
http://www.novell.com/communities/node/9226/using-opensuse-build-service-create-and-distribute-kernel-module-packages
but it needs to be updated and expanded.
- any other specific OBS config stuff for building kernel module packages

Thx,

Ann