[opensuse-buildservice] Main project for peless, astrology!

My program peless has existed for a long time now. I was thinking that if it
were a main project users could get it from "get software" without first
setting search options.

I have also packaged Pelle van der Scheer's program openastro.org. If it were
a main project or a subproject of a main project people could get it without
setting search options. Perhaps there should be a main project called
"astrology" and openastro be a subproject, because I am also thinking about
packaging a another program called Maitreya.

If there were an project for openastro.org both I and perhaps
Malcolm <malcolm_lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> could be packagers for it since Malcolm
was the first to package openastro on the buildservice. Also the author, Pelle
van der Scheer <pellesimon@xxxxxxxxx>, if he has a buildservcie account and
wants to be involved.

What is the procedure for starting a main project?
--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J