[opensuse-buildservice] RE: OBS worker prioritization/allocation
I found that I can use the following parameters in BSConfig.pm for this.

$powerhosts
$powerpkgs
$specialbuildhost

I created two worker instances and set,

$powerhosts = ["build1"]
But I don't know how do I specify the package name with $powerpkgs.
Whatever I give for this, I am not able to restart the scheduler process.

And I am able to specify the package/project with $specialbuildhost but am
observing the following.
The package is built on the specified host only when it is free.
Else it is scheduled on a different host.
Also if the specified host is free, the other packages/projects are also
scheduled on this.

Can somebody explain the usage of these parameters and the effect?

Thanks,
Senthil M