Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Documentation could use a refresh
Am Montag, 17. Januar 2011, 08:13:42 schrieb Helen:
I notice a lot of the Buildservice documentation is getting a little bit
dusty. Most of the distributions referred to as examples are over a year
old.

I know that often people do want to build on older distros, but -
For me as a user, that makes me doubt the currency of the page,
and worry that maybe things are outdated.

If you think it's a good idea and have some spare time, it might be nice
someone could take a look and freshen up a few pages.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tips_and_Tricks
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_cross_distribution_howto

Yes, we are about to re-start the docbook documentation. But we will need help
there. As a result we will have hopefully a good and edited OBS documentation.

There will be a more detailed me from me this week about this ...

Also is the Roadmap up to date?
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Roadmap

No, it is not. But the problem is that the current code state in master is
problematic and can't be released. There will be another beta and an updated
roadmap this week as well.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH