Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Package links not handled correctly in project link?
Note that there is also the message:

Either not existing or misconfigured server setting for '$nosharedtrees' se
tting in BSConfig.pm

But I am not using ACL at all, and this is optional for non-acl systems
according to BSConfig...

Anas