[opensuse-buildservice] Documentation could use a refresh
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:13:42 +1100
I notice a lot of the Buildservice documentation is getting a little bit dusty.
Most of the distributions referred to as examples are over a year old.

I know that often people do want to build on older distros, but -
For me as a user, that makes me doubt the currency of the page,
and worry that maybe things are outdated.

If you think it's a good idea and have some spare time, it might be nice
someone could take a look and freshen up a few pages.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tips_and_Tricks
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_cross_distribution_howto

Also is the Roadmap up to date?
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Roadmap