[opensuse-buildservice] OBS rebuild_time graph does not work
Hi,

We have a local OBS instance (Ver: 2.1.3-2.1), running on openSUSE-11.2

When I click on the 'Check the rebuild time for this architecture' link from
within the 'Repository States' webui, the Rebuild graph is NOT displayed. The
individual package times do get displayed in the 'Longest Paths' . I've
searched the web for any information on how to set this up, but cannot find any
related documentation.

Do I need to install some additional rpms and/or configure this somehow.

Could you please shed some light on this.

Thanks,

Mal