[opensuse-buildservice] RHEL/CentOS port questions
Hello,

I'm working on porting obs to RHEL and CentOS rel 5.x and 6.x. I would like to push the work to upstream but I'm not sure about few aspects of sending submit requests.

1. It is possible to submit request to add package witch will build just for specified repositories?

2. startup scripts have to be modified to work on RHEL/CentOS. Question is how to provide the RHEL specific startup scripts. Is it OK to prepare separate tarball with them and replace them during the install phase?

Many thanks for any hints

Regards
Dibo