Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Downtime of external OBS causes the local OBS to hang
On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 04:41:44PM +0000, ext-senthil.muthukalai@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:
But we did try restarting scheduler and it was still stalling.
We could find no logs(scheduler) also being recorded at the downtime.
Everything got solved only when the external OBS came up.

You mean local builds that had nothing to do with the external
OBS (i.e. no source link, no repos used etc) also stalled?

Can I raise a bug for this?

You can, but I fear it won't help much. I know of some issues
with the interconnect, in fact I'm currently rewriting some
parts of the scheduler so that it uses async calls when
speaking with a remote server.

Cheers,
Michael.

--