[opensuse-buildservice] how do i use the _published repo_ of a project as dependency in my own project?
Hi there,

is there a way to add the _published repo_ of a project in another project as
dependency?

background:

my homeproject lists KDE:Release:45 as requirement.
Now, K:R:45 is gettzing ready for KDE 4.5.5... but is set to "don't publish"
for obvious reasons.
This leads to any number of my packages being rebuilt over and over when
there's no need yet (4.5.5 not being out yet), and then being not installable
for broken deps...

If it was possible to use the _published repo_ as dependency instead, packages
wouldn't be built against 4.5.5 until 4.5.5 is actually released...

any ideas / opinions?

bye,
MH