Re: [opensuse-buildservice] timeouts on workers leave jobs in undefined state
On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 03:32:02PM +0000, Anas Nashif wrote:
Recently we are noticing lots of stale jobs that seem to have finished
building, however stuck in finished status. Looking in the worker for those
jobs reveals that something wrong happened after job has completed, in this
case:

build succeeded, but old build had same result !
build succeeded, but does not differ from old build result...
sent, all done...

send_state http://192.168.50.27:5252: rpc timeout

I don't see anything wrong, the "send_state" message is no
indication that something failed. Please check the reposerver
log for any errors.

Cheers,
Michael.

--