Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC source validator
Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011, 16:21:40 schrieb Michal Čihař:
Hi

Dne Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:23:48 +0100

Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> napsal(a):
for such simple things the OBS versioning should be good enough.

Yes, anything should be good enough, but I don't see any version in the
tarball name.

Okay, rudi may want to import it next weeks into gitorious. He is just still
on vacation.

Just create submit requests against it.

I want to package it for Debian in Debian, I fail to see how submit
request would help me in this.

just branch, add the .dsc and debian.tar and submit it back ?

Eh? How will this put the package into Debian?

Furthermore I'm not going to investigate what lobotomy is required on
standard Debian package to be buildable within OBS [*].

I see. I thought you just wanted to build a debian package.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH