Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC source validator
Hi

Dne Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:23:48 +0100
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> napsal(a):

for such simple things the OBS versioning should be good enough.

Yes, anything should be good enough, but I don't see any version in the
tarball name.

Just create submit requests against it.

I want to package it for Debian in Debian, I fail to see how submit
request would help me in this.

just branch, add the .dsc and debian.tar and submit it back ?

Eh? How will this put the package into Debian?

Furthermore I'm not going to investigate what lobotomy is required on
standard Debian package to be buildable within OBS [*].

The license should be GPL v2.

It would be good to document it in the tarball.

Feel free to add it in your request.

The license is usually specified by author, but anyway, created request
id 57088.

[*] Just tried to push osc from Debian to OBS with tremendous success
at home:Nijel:branches:openSUSE:Tools/osc