[opensuse-buildservice] osc under ubuntu 10.10
  • From: Paul Elliott <pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:50:29 -0600

I have just install the osc for ubuntu 10.10
osc --version
0.130.1

And when I do a commit I get this error:
EDITOR=xemacs osc commit
WARNING: source_validator_directory configured but it does not exist:
/usr/lib/osc/source_validators
Install osc-source_validator to fix.
warning: your urllib2 version seems to be broken. Using a workaround for
http://bugs.python.org/issue9639
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Sending peless_1.223-1.diff.gz
Sending peless_1.223-1.dsc
Sending peless_1.223.orig.tar.gz
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 1.

It seems to work anyway what is osc-source_validator and how do I install it?
It does not seem to be available under opensuse package search?

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J