Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Policy about accepting one's own submit requests
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:53:43 +0100
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 11:10:18AM +0100, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
Hi,

yesterday we had a discussion on the #build-service channel that a
per-project
(or maybe even global) option which denies users to accept their own submit
requests would be nice. Off course, this works only if a project has more
than
one maintainer. Unfortunately, the project config can be changed also by
every
maintainer, allowing to bypass such an option quite easily (enough chutzpa
assumed). Therefore I'd like to gather some input on the topic and how you
think this should be solved (if at all).

If a maintainer cannot be trusted to be careful enough if he does this,
he should be removed from the project I think.

Ciao, Marcus