[opensuse-buildservice] Policy about accepting one's own submit requests
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:10:18 +0100
Hi,

yesterday we had a discussion on the #build-service channel that a per-project
(or maybe even global) option which denies users to accept their own submit
requests would be nice. Off course, this works only if a project has more than
one maintainer. Unfortunately, the project config can be changed also by every
maintainer, allowing to bypass such an option quite easily (enough chutzpa
assumed). Therefore I'd like to gather some input on the topic and how you
think this should be solved (if at all).
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke