[opensuse-buildservice] Is this build service web ui error of any interest?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:53:09 +0200
Hi, in project - package ; home:plater:garmin - libgeos, I clicked on
the factory failed link to the build log and got this error message :
Application error

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
(like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

I've never come across it before, on refresh I got the familiar "Novell
login error" which normally comes up when there's a network glitch on
server side. I must add, I've a local build happening which slows my
system, especially disk actions, down.
Regards
Dave P.