[opensuse-buildservice] building a cmake based ruby-kde4 project
  • From: Robert Riemann <robert.riemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:28:36 +0100
Hi all,

I tried to build my project kubeplayer,
http://gitweb.kde.org/scratch/rriemann/kubeplayer.git,
using obs-generator. I just followed the tutorial on the wiki
using "obs-generator --target opensuse …".

It didn't work for me.

Please help me to get this dead simple project packaged.
Cmake just copies some files and add one dependency (ruby-kde4).
It cannot be difficult.

This is my opensuse repo:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kubeplayer&project=home%3AsaLOUt%3Akubeplayer

this is my error: http://pastie.org/1381269

My goal is to package this little piece of code for all possible distributions
and link it to a yet-to-be-created kde-apps package.

Kind regards,
Robert