Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Changes in request behaviour when origin package changes
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:29:56 +0100
Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 schrieb Frederic Crozat:
Le lundi 13 décembre 2010 à 11:53 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
Am Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 schrieb Frederic Crozat:
Hi all,

I'm not sure it if it is a recent change (or if I missed it) but if a
request is created from a specific package and if you change this
package after the request creation, the request "follows" the latest
package release and not the one available when the request was created.

I can be useful (you don't have to revoke a request and re-submit it)
but on a general basis, it is problematic if you want to continue
working on a package but don't want to submit latest changes yet.

Is it wanted or a recent behaviour change ?

Well, the request states if it's kept the revision or not. How do you
create the request?

I used the "Show the diff and submit these changes back." link in
"sources files" from webui.
Hmm, that works here. Are you sure it doesn't contain a rev? If so, you will
need to provide more infos - best put in a bug.

Greetings, Stephan