[opensuse-buildservice] Re: delayed job crashes
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:59:38 +0100
Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010 sent Anas Nashif:
The delayed jobs are crashing few minutes after start on obs 2.1.2:

[snip]

Any idea what us going on?

We only handle strings in the custom logger, but the logger has this in the
API docs:

# +message+::
# The log message. A String or Exception.

And you get an StatementInvalid exception there. But I have no idea what
would trigger that for delayed jobs - there are no delayed jobs in the webui
since 2.1 (just the script doing nothing).

You can uncomment the config.logger assignment in config/environment.rb and
check if you get more in the log files.

Greetings, Stephan