[opensuse-buildservice] Changes in request behaviour when origin package changes
  • From: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:59:08 +0100
Hi all,

I'm not sure it if it is a recent change (or if I missed it) but if a
request is created from a specific package and if you change this
package after the request creation, the request "follows" the latest
package release and not the one available when the request was created.

I can be useful (you don't have to revoke a request and re-submit it)
but on a general basis, it is problematic if you want to continue
working on a package but don't want to submit latest changes yet.

Is it wanted or a recent behaviour change ?
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell