Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Locked packages on SLES10 break update
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 08:56:17 +0100
Now the question is: Is there a way to flag or sign our repository, so
that the packages will not get locked by SLES10? We rely on automatic
upgrades of packages distributed from those repositories, so manual
install is not a feasible solution.

You can setup obssignd daemon. You may want to look at the appliance to see
a real life example how this is working.

You need basically bs_signer and signd running.

There are also hints in the BSConfig.pm.template file.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH