Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS cleanup -> removal of outdated repositories
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:17:27 -0500
On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

JFYI, the cleanup script is running now. The schedulers will be busy
in next hours to cleanup the removed repos (and open build jobs).

I should have a backup for some days of the removed data in worst case.

bye
adrian

With the assumption that most if not all packages in OBS link to
openSUSE packages, it would seem logical to do this again shortly
after 11.2 goes out of support. (ie. June 2011)

And one criteria I did not see you have is if the package has no
supported repos due to EOL of repos. Seems like a natural addition.

Greg