Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project hasn't starting building for 20 hours and counting...
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 00:53:44 +0100
On Friday 03 December 2010, 14:55:23 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag 03 Dezember 2010 schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 13:46 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
What the dispatcher should aim for is decreasing the average time
of waiting for a package result - if noone waits for it, there is
no reason to touch it.

I hope you mean "there is no need to be in a rush to rebuild it". I
have a few packages that I know have minimal usage. Still, they do
get used. It would be nice if they eventually get updated. There is
no urgency that it be done quickly. But it would be nice if they
eventually get rebuilt.

Sure, we're only talking about priorities.

Stephan, the latest changes make a _tremendous_ difference from a BS
usability POV (as a packager of not so popular packages..).

Thanks, greatly appreciated.

Pete