Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project hasn't starting building for 20 hours and counting...
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 13:51:19 +0100
On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 13:46 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

What the dispatcher should aim for is decreasing the average time of waiting
for a package result - if noone waits for it, there is no reason to touch it.

I hope you mean "there is no need to be in a rush to rebuild it". I have
a few packages that I know have minimal usage. Still, they do get used.
It would be nice if they eventually get updated. There is no urgency
that it be done quickly. But it would be nice if they eventually get
rebuilt.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST