[opensuse-buildservice] project hasn't starting building for 20 hours and counting...
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:03:08 -0500
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home:sipfoundry:4.4

It's gotten progressively slower over last month.

Questions
1.) Was there was a change to the queueing algorithm?
2.) Anyone else see slower than normal build scheduling?
3.) Is queue algorithm published somewhere?
4.) I think home projects don't show up in global monitor? If so, is
there a way home project can see where they are in the total queue?
5.) Is there anyway someone can bump my build up, there is a nasty bug
i'd like to get out to folks. Yes, i know, it's a free service, but
just thought I'd ask.

Thanks