Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS @ FOSDEM?
  • From: Uwe Geuder <ssxwye5rb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:39:58 +0200

Sascha> Sounds interesting, is the source already published somewhere
Sascha> or do plan to publish it alongside your talk?

Actually our boss has given us a deadline to have something running at the end
of this
year. In the last status meeting I've told him this is a challenging target...
But yes we intend to publish it before the conference, maybe in pre-alpha shape
but not
before that ;)

Sascha> In principle, yes. But we haven't sorted out yet who's to go
Sascha> and what talk (topic-wise) to hold.

You are aware that the deadline for lightning talks is on 6-Dec-2010?

Regards,

Uwe Geuder
Nomovok Ltd.
Tampere, Finland