Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS @ FOSDEM?
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 08:45:17 +0100
Hi,

We at Nomovok Ltd. have a couple of OBS installations running here,
mainly for building natively on ARM workers.

We have recently started to develop an extension we call worker pool. The
idea is that several OBS instances can share workers from a common pool in
a controlled way. The extension will be open source.
Sounds interesting, is the source already published somewhere or do plan to
publish it alongside your talk?

We intend to publish our work at FOSDEM 2011 in form of a lightning talk.
Does anybody else from the OBS community plan to attend FOSDEM in any way?
In principle, yes. But we haven't sorted out yet who's to go and what talk
(topic-wise) to hold.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke