[opensuse-buildservice] OBS @ FOSDEM?
  • From: Uwe Geuder <ssxwye5rb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 08:28:41 +0200
Hi!

We at Nomovok Ltd. have a couple of OBS installations running here,
mainly for building natively on ARM workers.

We have recently started to develop an extension we call worker pool. The
idea is that several OBS instances can share workers from a common pool in
a controlled way. The extension will be open source.

We intend to publish our work at FOSDEM 2011 in form of a lightning talk.
Does anybody else from the OBS community plan to attend FOSDEM in any way?

Regards,

Uwe Geuder
Nomovok Ltd.
Tampere, Finland