Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc requestmaintainership
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:23:38 +0100
On 24/11/10 16:44, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
I just committed a slightly modified version of your patch (see
6d89fee500ba29fffd9385903ffd1cbb4886c866).
Thanks for the patch!

I just pushed a commit[1] which renames requestmaintainership command to
requestrole. It makes much more sense and is nicer.

Do we want osc to write "requestmaintainership is obsolete, use
requestrole instead" when requestmaintainership is used? OSC CLI
commands have never been stable so users are probably used to checking
manpage or --help, right?

[1]
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/osc/commit/cc9d3e07eb01d22b0e850281c8a0388e35ae0cfe

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic