Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.129 vs. OBS 2.1.2
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:37:01 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 15:04:07 schrieb Jon Nelson:
Talking to a local OBS instance with OBS 2.1.2, I am getting some
strange errors that seem like bugs to me.

In no particular order:

1. I have branched a package. 'osc up' seems to work fine:
At revision b3f3e7835177e208defee12b1d8c5b30.

(What does the hash signify, anyway?)

However, 'osc up -e' doesn't work:
osc: cannot expand/unexpand because your working copy has local modifications.
Please revert/commit them and try again.

Does this also happen with current osc from openSUSE:Tools:Unstable ?

'osc status' doesn't show anything, though.

2. the help for 'osc up' has the same help text for -S and -s:

-S, --server-side-source-service-files
Use server side generated sources instead of local
generation.

-s, --source-service-files
Use server side generated sources instead of local
generation.

this is running source services locally after update. Just fixed the comment in
git.

3. Is there a way to download to the client the service files (not
_service, but the files generated as a result of running the
services..)?

osc up -S

?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH