Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of Eclipse plugin?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:55:40 +0100
On Wed, Nov 24, Helen wrote:

Thanks for this, Dan. This is very helpful. I had heard of Project
Bretzn but for some reason thought of it as a separate project
entirely, so I'm happy that you've reminded me about it!

I'm writing an article introducting the OBS, so I'll get myself "up to
speed" on Bretzn and might mail you off-list with a question or two
about your work, if that's okay.

Btw.: This is the URL to the eclipse plugin:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/OpenSUSE_Build_Service#cite_note-6

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger