Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of Eclipse plugin?
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:57:00 +1100
Thanks for this, Dan. This is very helpful. I had heard of Project
Bretzn but for some reason thought of it as a separate project
entirely, so I'm happy that you've reminded me about it!

I'm writing an article introducting the OBS, so I'll get myself "up to
speed" on Bretzn and might mail you off-list with a question or two
about your work, if that's okay.

thanks again

Helen

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen