Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS cleanup -> removal of outdated repositories
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:56:39 -0500
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>
May plan is to do the removal end of this week, except more discussion about
this
is needed.

Just tell me your opinion, also when you support this ;)

thanks
adrian

Adrian,

I'm surprised you have so many untouched projects. I assume anyone
that has added a recent distro repo will not see their packages
deleted? Or does that happen at the project level, and thus even
maintainers that have been adding new distros to their repo list will
see packages deleted?

I consider that a bad thing.

Also, just a comment that this is a major holiday week in the US and
lots of people are offline already. And starting Wed. COB, many will
not touch a computer again before Monday AM.

I don't know if that impacts the timing of your process or not.

Greg