Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages for factory
  • From: Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:17:23 +0100
Hey Robert!

On Nov 19, 10 08:48:34 -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:
[...]
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Perl-Critic openSUSE:Factory
[...]
If you're willing to maintain those, I'm willing to add you as maintainer
for
those and you can sr yourself.

a) I would like to review them, before they go to Factory ;)
OK, thanks, extra eyes are always valuable.

b) I add Robert as Maintainer if he wants to be one.
Certainly willing to maintain these packages.

Welcome aboard devel:languages:perl !

Thank for bringing us perlcritic.
I found, that a few of my favourite phrases are Severity 5. ...
Not sure what to do about that :-)

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\