Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages for factory
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:47:47 -0500

On 11/19/2010 05:50 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Donnerstag 18 November 2010 schrieb Robert Schweikert:
Could someone with sufficient privileges please SR the following packages?

osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Devel-Cycle openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Hook-LexWrap openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-PadWalker openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Perl-Critic openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-PPI openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-String-Format openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Test-ClassAPI openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Test-Memory-Cycle openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Test-Object openSUSE:Factory
osc sr devel:languages:perl perl-Test-SubCalls openSUSE:Factory

perl-critic is, IMHO, a very useful tool and helps to find issues in
Perl code that might otherwise go unnoticed or are difficult to find
when things go wrong at run time. Checks are based around Damian
Conway's "Perl Best Practices".

If you're willing to maintain those, I'm willing to add you as maintainer for
those and you can sr yourself.

Yes, I am certainly willing to maintain these.

Robert

Greetings, Stephan

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx