Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Pinning a worker to a project or package? (Was: will ext4 be enabled in build service ?)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:06:36 +0100
Am Sonntag, 14. November 2010, 16:22:01 schrieb Fritz Elfert:
On 11/13/2010 08:39 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Samstag, 13. November 2010, 03:08:34 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello.
Will ext4 be enabled in build service ? as I saw this in one of the logs
Thanks Glenn.

Yes, after we have switched to the new OBS worker appliances based on
openSUSE 11.3.

build30 is using it already, but it is not reliable enough yet :/

As far as I understand, this also should make Fedora 14 builds possible
on that specific worker. Since I'm desperate to try that out:

Is there a way to specify a particular worker for building a
package/project? (temporarily of course - until the other workers are
updated)

Only for admin, not for the user.

But build30 got disabled now due to it's problems anyway :/

Actually, it would be a nice feature to have something like
worker-classes and then add a project/package config option which lets
us select a class. (E.g: a class of "11.3" workers, and a class of
"old-whatever" workers - then i would specify "11.3" in my project and
the scheduler would select only "11.3" workers from the pool...) just a
thought ;)

yep, would be nice.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH