Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Slow building for 11.3
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:01:34 +0100
Am Mittwoch 10 November 2010 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Mittwoch, 10. November 2010, 16:52:14 schrieb Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:
Hello Mates,

last days i've updated some packages. But i've seen a mystery.

If i commit my changes to home:saigkill:medical, the packaging process
is very fast.
If i commit the same to medical/ all targets are fast, but not 11.3. I'm
waiting ~2h for the End of the build.

Is that a normal Verhalten?

11.3 in medical should have the highest prio:

osc api /build/_dispatchprios | grep medical

This wasn't about the time between scheduled and building, but the time
the actual build takes, right? If so, this may depend on many things -
including the worker you get and how much load it has. 11.3 isn't slower
than others I think.

Greetings, Stephan