Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 2.1 Release
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:44:14 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 10. November 2010, 22:34:02 schrieb Dominique Le Foll:
Adrian,

I have the impression that the default acl stop me to check any new created
project.

This should not be the case. What do you mean with "check" here ?
Check out a new project or list it or ... ?

I want to force the acl to be open.

That is the default.

I guess that I need to enter somewhere

<user userid="amino" role="maintainer" />
<!-- grant user full write and read access -->

But the question is WHERE and HOW?

Any quick help in waiting for a full documentation or in the mean time is
there a way to get the acl to work as in 2.0 ?

It should behave in the same way, anything else would be a bug.

And it does from my POV, so please name an example or a way how
to reproduce the misbehaviour.

bye
adrian

Regards