Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc co doesn't work while using cntlm proxy
  • From: P Linnell <mrdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:34:43 +0100
On Tuesday 09 November 2010 21:00:59 Praveen_Paladugu@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

I am using cntlm (version 0.35.1-1) proxy to talk to outside network. With
the proxy configured properly, I am able to run:

" osc log prjname/pkgname" command and get the expected output.

But, when I run

"osc co prjname/pkgname" command, I get

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 502: Proxy Error ( The HTTP
message includes an unsupported header or an unsupported combination of
headers. )

I tried the above osc command with "-H" flag to check the HTTP headers. The
failure occurs the first time, osc tries to download a file. From what I
noticed, the header the proxy server is having a problem with is:

Has anybody seen this problem? Is there a known workaround?

Is there a different proxy server package (in place of cntlm) I can try,
which works with osc?

Thank you
Praveen

I can say with at least on my own private OBS 2.0.x and 2.1 with squid3 it
just works TM.

Hope that helps,
Peter