Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc co doesn't work while using cntlm proxy
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:30:13 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 10. November 2010, 20:43:33 schrieb Praveen_Paladugu@xxxxxxxx:
Adrian,

I removed the following line from the definition of headers.update in
/srv/www/obs/api/app/controllers/build_controller.rb file
'Content-Disposition' => %(attachment; filename="#params[:filename]}"),

This change doesn't seem to affect the headers returned to the "osc co"
request.

right, that has only an effect when downloading the built packages ...

Also, I have access to two versions of OBS. One running 2.1.0 and the other
running 1.6.0.

The response from the 2.1.0 version has " Content-Disposition: attachment" in
the headers and the version 1.6.0 has ' Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename = "kiwi.spec" ' (along with the filename) in the response.

The proxy server doesn't seem to have a problem with version 2.1.0. But the
response from 1.6.0 is the one failing.

Uh, we don't support 1.6 since quite some time....

I can remember that we fixed a number of issues with proxies since then, but I
would need to go
through the quite long git history to find out more ....

sorry, I can't remember anymore what we changed
adrian

Weird of all, both the versions 1.6.0 and 2.1.0 have the same line for
"Content-Disposition" header in build_controller.rb.

Thank you
Praveen