[opensuse-buildservice] OBS build takes wrong if clause
  • From: Volker Stoppe <grenzlaeufer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:44:09 +0100
Hallo list!

I am new to the OpenSuSE Build Service and I was given the task, to extend a spec-file to build the zabbix-package also for CentOS. Therfor I built an if-query with ?centos_version, as described in http://de.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Pakete_f%C3%BCr_mehrere_Distributionen#Erkennen_einer_Distributionsvariante

The packaged for the default distribution builds well (sles) but the build for CentOS fails with the message:
"nothing provides tcpd-devel, nothing provides apache2-devel, nothing provides iksemel-devel, nothing provides pkg-config, nothing provides httpd_devel"
This is our own OBS but the administrator ensured that the system is able to build CentOS-packages.

Below is an excerpt of my spec-file. Can someone explain me why the build of the centos-packages queries the dependencies from "if %suse_version"?