Re: [opensuse-buildservice] I'm unable to access anything but report a bug in the Action menu in web ui in packages that I maintain but am not a project maintainer.
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:16:00 +0200
On 11/06/2010 08:16 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I wanted to beautify the graphics openCOLLADA description in the web
ui and when clicking the Actions menu all I get is "report bug" as if
I'm not logged in. I checked multimedia:apps where I'm a project
maintainer and I get a full menu as with my home project but KDE:Extra
kid3, graphics blender and openCOLLADA and openSUSE:Factory:Contrib
bacula where I'm only the package maintainer - nothing but report bug
:-(
Thanks in advance for fixing it.
Dave P

Actually it worked for a second with graphics blender but by the time I
got to openCOLLADA it was broken again.
:o
Dave P