Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unresolvable: nothing provides: kiwi-filesystem:ext4
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 00:04:47 +0100
El Viernes, 5 de Noviembre de 2010 18:28:33 usted escribió:
On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 06:11:23PM +0100, Javier Llorente wrote:
I am trying to build an OEM image using the Build Service/KIWI and I'm
getting the following error:

"Unresolvable: nothing provides: kiwi-filesystem:ext4"

I have the following line in my projectconfig:
Substitute: kiwi-filesystem:ext4 e2fsprogs procps psmisc

https://build.opensuse.org/project/prjconf?project=spins%3Aopen-pc%3Aimag
es

open-pc-release builds if I change the filesystem to ext3 in my kiwi
config file but I would like to use ext4.

So, what am I doing wrong?

I think it's because the repositories specified in the kiwi file do not
include the "spins:open-pc:images" project.

(If no path is specified in the "images" repository, the packages used
to set up the kiwi build environment are taken from the repositories
specified in the kiwi file. The build configuration is also derived
from that repository list.)

So either add "spins:open-pc:images" to the repository list or move the
Substitute into the spins:open-pc:11.3 project config.

I don't understand. There are no rpm packages in spins:open-pc:images, so why
would it be needed?

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente