[opensuse-buildservice] The build service doesn't build
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 08:58:08 +0200
Hi, I woke up this morning to build failures on the two packages I'm
working on updates, home:plater rosegarden-qt4 and home:plater:blender
blender so I wanted to look at the web ui build logs and all I see is
build finished and nothing else. Trigger rebuild and it builds but still
no log. So I go to a successful build home:plater audacity, trigger
rebuild for 11.3 x86_64 and it starts to build - still no log. Try this :
home:plater/rosegarden-qt4> osc remotebuildlog home:plater
rosegarden-qt4 openSUSE_11.3 x86_64
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
remote error: no socket attached
:-(

Please can somebody kick the server or get the rats out of it.
Thanks
Dave P