[opensuse-buildservice] Licensing - CC BY-NC-SA
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:19:23 +0000
Dear people,

I'm asking this because one of my favorite metathemes for GNOME is
CC-BY-NC-SA. What concerns me is the 'NC' which I'm not sure if because
of it I can distribute it through OBS as a package.

Though this is a personal reason, I usually push some packages to
Contrib or other projects, since it's stuff I keep updated for myself.

Anyone could clear out this licensing issue around CC BY-NC-SA.

Thanks in advance,

Nelson